Monday 11 January 2010

Mataku kurang dua!!

I was ^^here^^ last week.

Where is this place..?? this is Avillion Admiral Cove Hotel, Port Dickson. Such a nice place, good food, good hospitality. but I love the swimming pool the most! coz I've perfected my skills of swimming there..previously i was a lousy swimmer..thanks to Dr. Jamil and the gang for inviting two swimming instructors..we had 3 two-hour sessions..they taught us free-style & breast stroke..so i am happy that i managed to learn both of it. Next two weeks we'll be heading to Kenyir lake..so it is time to practice :P
owh. i forgot to tell this. I broke my glasses last week. I was partially blind for a few days ahahaha!! I wore my sunglass day and nite, and my colleagues called me JLo..LOL!! I even can't differentiate between meet slices and kuew tiao goreng..aiyak..so that was it, i went to the nearest town and bought myself a pair of contact lens. FYI, it has been more than five years since the last time i wear any contact lens. I am so comfortable with my so called other pair of eyes --spek--So i took some photos, in case i need to make a comparison for the years to come.hehee..


p/s: susah btol nak lipat tudung!! OMG EYEBAGSSS reveiled..plus i look so motherly laaa, lost my funkiness..ewaaahhhh.....cheriossss...nnt hapdet lagi!

No comments: