Monday 10 July 2006

~Sacrosanct~

erm..my blog latest name..

history: i found this unique word (it is unique to me..) while reading a statistic book..on research methodology.. i could only understand 20% of the whole chapter (ape nak buat..bahasa matematik..). but i did found this word which i wrote on my small white board beside me with the intention to find the meaning of it (since it doesn't exist in my OXFORD dictionary 1980..hahaha!!!) it had been there on my board for months.. (lupe nak carik..) and today, i took the initiative to find the meaning. this is what i found..

sac•ro•sanct
Pronunciation: (sak'rō-sangkt"), —adj.
1. extremely sacred or inviolable: a sacrosanct chamber in the temple.
2. not to be entered or trespassed upon: She considered her home office sacrosanct.
3. above or beyond criticism, change, or interference: a manuscript deemed sacrosanct.

Synonyms for sacrosanct
Adjective
1. inviolable, inviolate, sacrosanct, sacred (vs. profane)
usage: must be kept sacred


best la..
suke plak..

(^_^)

no more blue oranges..
~~the wind of change~~

No comments: