Friday 16 December 2005

First Love

lagu nie aku suka sangat. penyanyi die UTada HiKaru. dah lame aku tahu lagu ni. mase 1st aku dengar lagu bukannya paham pun, tapi sudah jatuh cinta dengan kesayuannye.. pastu my fren SUCI gave me a CD with this song on top of the list. best!!! then bila dapat roomate kat Opis ni --kak dayang--die pun dah berjangkit suka dengar lagu nie. pastu jangkitan merebak kat Intan yang dok keje kat Lab nun di hujung sana..pasang lagu nie sepanjang hari pun boleh..

then last tuesday, kak dayang dah bosan giler, aku soh la die carik lirik lagu ni plus dengan translation sekali sebab aku pun tak paham bahasa jepun.. ni la lirik lagu tu dalam bahasa jepun dan inggeris.. huhu..sayu giler. ingat citer dulu2..

First Love Utada Hikaru
Saigo no kisu wa Tabako no flavor ga shita Nigakute setsunai kaori Ashita no imagoro waAnata wa doko ni irun darou Dare o omotterun darou You are always gonna be my love Itsuka dareka to mata koi ni ochitemo I'll remember to love You taught me how You are always gonna be the one Ima wa mada kanashii love song Atarashii uta uataeru made Tachitomaru jikan ga Ugokidesou to shiteru Wasuretakunai koto bakari Ashita no imagoro niwa Watashi ha kitto naite iru Anata o omotterun darou You will always be inside my heart Itsumo anata dake no basho ga aru kara I hope that I have a place in your heart too Now and forever you are still the one Ima wa mada kanashii love song Atarashii uta utaeru made You are always gonna be my love Itsuka darekato mata koi ni ochitemo I'll remember to love You taught me how You are always gonna be the one Ima wa mada kanashii love song Atarashii uta utaeru made
=============================================
The last kiss Had the flavor of a cigarette, Bitter and a painful scent This time tomorrow Where will you be Who will you be thinking of You are always gonna be my love Even if I fall in love again I'll remember to love You taught me how You are always gonna be the one Until I am able to sing a new song I would still be singing a sad love song Time that stood still Is now about to move The things I don't want to forget This time tomorrow Surely I'd still be crying While I think of you You will always be inside my heart Always there would be a place for you I hope that I have a place in your heart too Now and forever you are still the one Until I am able to sing a new song I would still be singing a sad love song You are always gonna be my love Even if I fall in love again I'll remember to love You taught me how You are always gonna be the one Until I am able to sing a new song I would still be singing a sad love song

No comments: